We are looking for a "Middle/Senior PHP Developer (remote)" to join our team. 100% home office, 1000 – 2500 EUR monthly net.
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO ADHERE TO OUR APPLICATION PROCESS OUTLINED BELOW!
- Active participation in further development of our products
- Development of new modules
- Integration of our products with E-commerce and ERP solutions
- Higher Education
- High quality of work results
- Algorithmic thinking
- Quick understanding and solving of complex problems
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Experience with GIT, ORM, REST
- Willingness to learn backbone.js (we will provide training)
- At least 1 year of experience with any popular PHP framework (Symfony, Laravel, Yii, Zend/Laminas, etc.)
- Read & Written English
- Salary depending on experience, skills and knowledge (in euros)
- Excellent prospects and opportunities for development
- Relatively free work schedule
- Paid sick leave and paid vacation (21 working days)
- Developer Pre-Screening Test (8 minutes)
- Developer Assessment (30 minutes)
- Video interview (60 minutes)
1) Developer Pre-Screening Test
If your are interested in our job position, please pass the pre-screening test, no registration is needed:
Passing minimum score is 14. Candidates who will not pass the pre-screening test or with a score less than 14 will not be considered further.
2) Developer Assessment (30 minutes)
After successfully passing the pre-screening test, you will receive an invitation for a PHP Developer Assessment. If you don't get an invitation / to receive it definitely please email us to "job" at "our-domain", where our domain is "atrocore.com". You can take this test any time you want, no interruption is possible.
3) Video interview
After completing both tests, apply for this job by stating your score in both tests, your desired salary and sending us your CV. If we find you a good fit, we will invite you for a video interview. If you don't get a reply from us to your application, we decided to proceed with other candidates.
Dear Candidate, there are many of you and it is difficult for us to answer each one. If we have not contacted you within 4 weeks after the last contact, it means that another candidate turned out to be a little bit better than you and we will not proceed with your application.